INGREDIENTS: (serves 4)
Washed and boned pieces of Lemon Sole (1-2 piece per person)
Olive oil (approx 2 tbsp)
Balsamic vinegar (2 tbsp)
Tomatoes Chopped 2 handfuls
Chopped Fresh Parsley and Basil (1 handful of each)
Black olives (1 handful)
1 clove of garlic sliced
handful of chopped onion/ spring onion
Zest and juice of one lemon
Salt and Pepper (large pinch)
1) Pre heat oven to 200 degrees, in a large bowl add all the ingredients except the fish, the idea of the olive oil is to ‘loosen’ the mixture so it’s like a dressing, so add more if you need to.
2) Mix well (taste) to see if you’d like more balsamic etc, then spread half the mixture on a large tray, place your fish on top,
3) Lay the last lot of mixture over your fish so that it is well coated,
4) Bake in the oven for approx 10 – 15 mins or until fish in completely white and breaks easily.
5) Serve with green salad, new potatoes and cold white wine!